GENUKI Home page    Hatley St George Parish<br>main page Hatley St George
Parish
main page

HATLEY ST. GEORGE:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.

[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)

"HATLEY ST. GEORGE, (Cambridgeshire) on the N. E. side of Hatley-Cockaine, was called Great-Hatley, till it came to the family of St. George. It is since the seat of Mr. Pearce."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie 2011]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014