[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"HILDERSHAM, a parish in the hundred of CHILFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 1 mile (N. W. byN.) from Linton, containing 193 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £15.0.5. The Rev. Charles Goodwin was patron in 1806. The church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity."