[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"KINGSTON, a parish in the hundred of LONGSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 8 miles (E.S.E.) from Caxton, containing 278 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £11. 15. 5., and in the patronage of the Provost and Fellows of King's College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to All Saints and St. Andrew. Here were anciently a market and two fairs. A charity school was founded, in 1702, by Mr. Francis Todd, who endowed it with a rent-charge of about £ 13."