[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"KNAPWELL, a parish in the hundred of PAPWORTH, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (N.E. by N.) from Caxton, containing 136 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £6. 17. 11. The Rev. F. Gunniss was patron in 1786. The church is dedicated to All Saints."