[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"LANDBEACH is a small parish, 1½ miles west from Waterbeach station on the Cambridge and Ely section of the London and North Eastern railway, and 5 north-east from Cambridge, in the hundred of Northstow, union of Chesterton, petty sessional division and county court district of Cambridge, rural deanery of Quy and archdeaconry and diocese of Ely; the road from Cambridge to Ely passes through a portion of the parish.
The soil is mixed clav subsoil, gravel and clay. The land produces wheat, barley, beans, turnips and potatoes. The area is 2,225 acres; the population in 1921 was 455."