[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"LITTLE ABINGTON is a parish and village, on the north side of the river Granta and on the road from Cambridge to Linton and Haverhill, about 1¼ miles north-east from the Pampisford station on the Cambridge and Haverhill section of the London and North Eastern railway, 3 north-west from Linton and 8 south-east from Cambridge, in the hundred of Chilford, union and petty sessional division of Linton, county court district of Saffron Walden, rural deanery of Camps and archdeaconry and diocese of Ely.
The soil mixed; subsoil, chalk and gravel. The chief crops are wheat, oats and barley. The area is 1,309 acres; population in 1921 was 194."