GENUKI Home page    Genuki Contents GenUKI
Contents
    Cambridgeshire Cambridgeshire   NeighboursNearby places

LITTLE ABINGTON

[Transcribed and edited information mainly from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868]

"LITTLE ABINGTON, a parish and village in the hundred of Chilford, in the county of Cambridge, close to Great Abington, and on the north side of the river Grants. The living is a vicarage* in the diocese of Ely, value £87, and in the patronage of T. Mortlock, Esq. The church, which formerly belonged to Pentney Abbey, is dedicated to St. Mary. It has a double niche in the chancel, and contains the tombs of the Daltons

[Transcribed mainly from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson 2010

Cemeteries

Census

Churches

Church History

Church Records

Description and Travel

Gazetteers

Military History

Taxation

This page was previously maintained by Martin Edwards until 2010


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
If you have any suggestions for links to other sites that may be useful to other researchers, please use this User Links page
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014