[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"LITTLE EVERSDEN, a parish in the hundred of LONGSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 7 miles (S.E. by E.) from Caxton, containing 232 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £5. 2. 6., and in the patronage of the President and Fellows of Queen's College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Helen."