Geographical and Historical information from the year 1929.
[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"LITTLE WILBRAHAM is a parish and village, 1 mile south from the Cambridge and Newmarket road, 2½ north-east from Fulbourn station on the Cambridge and Bury branch of the London and North Eastern railway and 7 east from Cambridge, in the hundred of Staine, Bottisham petty sessional division, union of Chesterton, county court district of Cambridge, rural deanery of Quy and archdeaconry and diocese of Ely.
The soil is various; subsoil, various. The chief crops are wheat, barley and roots. The area, including fen lands, is 1,990 acres of land and inland water; the population in 1921 was 345."
[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards ©2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson ©2010]
[mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]