[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"LOLWORTH is a parish on the road from Cambridge to Huntingdon, 4 miles south from Long Stanton station on the St. Ives and Cambridge line of the London and North Eastern railway, 6½ north-west from Cambridge and 6 south-east from St. Ives, in the hundred of North Stowe, Cambridge petty sessional division, union of St. Ives, county court district of Huntingdon, rural deanery of North Stowe and archdeaconry and diocese of Ely.
The soil is heavy clay; subsoil gault. The chief crops are wheat, oats and barley. The area is 1,110 acres; the population in 1921 was 141."