[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"LONG STANTON-ALL-SAINTS, a parish in the mmdred of NORTHSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 6 miles (N.W. by N.) from Cambridge, containing 370 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £13. 13. 4r., and in the patronage of the Bishop of Ely, whose predecessors had a palace here, at which Queen Elizabeth was entertained on the day after her visit to the University of Cambridge, in August 1564. There is a place of worship for Wesleyan Methodists."