[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"LONG STANTON-ST-MICHAEL, a parish in the hundred of NORTHSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (N. W. by N.) from Cambridge, containing 134 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £6.12. 8-., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Magdalene College, Cambridge. The church is a small thatched building."