[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"MILTON, a parish in the hundred of NORTHSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 3 miles (N.E. by N.) from Cambridge, containing 341 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £4.16.0., endowed with £400 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Rector: the rectory is a sinecure, rated at £4. 7. 1., and in the patronage of the Provost and Fellows of King's College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to All Saints."