[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"OAKINGTON, a parish partly in the hundred of CHESTERTON, but chiefly in that of NORTHSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (N. N. W.) from Cambridge, containing, with the hamlet of Westwick, 440 inhabitants. The living is;a vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £4. 13. 1., and in the patronage of the President and Fellows of Queen's College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew. There is a place of worship for Baptists."
"WESTWICK, a hamlet in that part of the parish of OAKINGTON, which is in the hundred of CHESTERTON, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (N. N. W.) from Cambridge, containing 47 inhabitants."