[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"PAPWORTH EVERARD, a parish in the hundred of PAPWORTH, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (N. N. W.) from Caxton, containing 117 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the Icing's books at £9. 15. 10., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Trinity College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."