[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"SHUDY-CAMPS, a parish in the hundred of CHILFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (E. S. E.) from Linton, containing 333 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £9, and in the pa- tronage of the Master and Fellows of Trinity College;, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."