Stapleford, Cambridgeshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1835.
STAPLEFORD: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"STAPLEFORD, a parish in the hundred of THRIPLOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (S.S.E.) from Cambridge, containing 408 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £7. 18. 9., and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Ely. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew."