"The church of St. Cyriac and St. Julitta is a plain embattled structure of debased Gothic character, consisting of a small chancel, nave with three small and low transeptal chapels, and an ancient 15th century tower, terminating in an embattled polygon lantern and containing 6 bells: in 1878 a faculty was obtained for the demolition of the church, which has however, been left standing up to the present time. The registers date from the year 1559, there being separate registers for the two churches up to the 17th century, when the benefices were united by Act of Parliament." [Kellys Directory - Cambridgeshire - 1929]
Swaffham Prior St Cyriac and St Julitta: Records of baptisms 1559-1657, marriages 1559-1661, burials 1559-1658 reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives, after that period St. Mary is included for baptisms 1657-1951, marriages 1737-2000, burials 1737-1988 and banns 1754-1957. Indexed transcripts exist in the Cambridgeshire Archives for baptisms 1599-1662, marriages 1559-1661 and burials 1559-1658 after 1661the parishes of St. MAry and SS. Cyriac and Julitta are combined in transcriptions; the transcripts of the parish registers for the years 1559-1852 are available, on microfiche, from the Cambridgeshire Family History Society Bookstall. The Bishop's Transcripts for the years 1599-1639, 1662-63, then including St. Mary, 1660-1861, can be found in the Cambridge University Library.