[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"TEVERSHAM, a parish in the hundred of FLENDISH, county of CAMBRIDGE, 3 miles (E.) from Cambridge, containing 155 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the Bishop of Ely, rated in the king's books at £19. 16. 0. The church is dedicated to All Saints."