Geographical and Historical information from the year 1929.
[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"TEVERSHAM is a parish and village, 3½ miles east from Cambridge and about half a mile south of the Cambridge and Newmarket road, in the Hundred of Flendish, petty sessional division of Bottisham, union of Chesterton county court district of Cambridge, rural deanery of Quy and archdeaconry and diocese of Ely.
The chief crops are wheat, barley and oats. The area is 1,221 acres ; the population in 1921 was 242."
[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards ©2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson ©2010]
[mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]