[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"WENTWORTH, (or Wingford) a parish in the southern division of the hundred of WITCHFORD, Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (W.S.\7.)frora Ely, containing 139 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, hi the peculiar jurisdiction of the Bishop of Ely, rated in the king's books at £ 10, and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Ely."