[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"WEST WICKHAM, a parish in the hundred of CHILFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (N. E. by E.) from Linton, containing 517 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, and in the patronage of Lord Montford. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."