[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"WEST WRATTING, a parish in the hundred of RADFIELD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (N.E. by N.) from Linton, containing 696 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £7. 17. 3., and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Ely. The church, dedicated to St. Andrew, and the vicarage-house, were repaired and improved, at an expense of £767, defrayed by Sir John Jacob, who died in 1740."