|Wisbech St Mary
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"WISBECH ST MARY, a parish in the town of Wisbech."
"GYHIRN, a chapelry in the parish of WISBECH ST-MARY, hundred of WISBEACH, Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (N. N. W.) from March. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, endowed with £200 private benefaction, £600 royal bounty, and £500 parliamentary grant. The chapel is dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene."