[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"WITCHFORD, a parish in the southern division of the hundred of WITCHFORD, Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 3 miles (W. S. W.) from Ely, containing 401 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the Bishop of Ely, rated in the king's books at £9. 18. 9. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas."