- Barthomley: St. Bertoline (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Alsager.
- Alsager: Christ Church (Church of England). A chapel to Barthomley built in 1789, which became the district church for the township of Alsager in 1852.
- Alsager: St. Mary Magdalene (Church of England). The district church from 1898.
- Alsager: St. Gabriel (Roman Catholic). Opened in 1955.
- Alsager, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Chapel Lane/Hassall Road. Built in 1834, rebuilt in 1852.
- Alsager, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Crewe Road. Built in 1862, closed in 1969. Registers of baptisms 1863-1967 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Alsager, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Wesley Place/Lawton Road. Built in 1869.
- Alsager, United Reformed Church (formerly Independent/Congregational). Built in 1877.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Alsager area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of ALSAGER which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which ALSAGER has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ797555 (Lat/Lon: 53.096314, -2.304606), ALSAGER which are provided by: