DUNHAM MASSEY: St. Margaret (Church of England)

Church History

On 11 April 1855 it became the district church for parts of the townships of Dunham Massey and Altrincham (previously served by Bowdon: St. Mary). It later included the chapel of Dunham Massey: All Saints.

The district was affected by the following boundary changes:

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original Registers C 1855-1935 ; M 1856-1932 — Cheshire Record Office (P 248)
M from 1935 ; M from 1932 — Church
Microfilm Copies C 1855-1915 ; M 1856-1918 — Cheshire Record Office
Bishop's Transcripts 1855-1868, 1895-1901 (microfilmed)  — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and Indexes M 1856-1924 — Cheshire BMD (TR:CE10)
Notes B — none

  Explanatory Notes Index of Churches