ASHTON HAYES: St. John the Evangelist (Church of England)

Church Road  
Click for photo of church

Church History

Founded in 1849 as the district church for the townships of Ashton, Horton cum Peel and Mouldsworth (previously served by Tarvin: St. Andrew).

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original Registers C 1849-1952 ; M 1849-2007 ; B 1849-1997 — Cheshire Record Office (P 160)
C from 1952 ; M from 2007 ; B from 1997 — Church
Microfilm Copies C 1849-1952 ; M 1859-1983 ; B 1849-1926 — Cheshire Record Office
Bishop's Transcripts 1849-1900 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and Indexes M 1849-1958 — Cheshire BMD (CW:CE2)
B from 1849 (burial roll) — Church
Monumental Inscriptions Published by the Family History Society of Cheshire, 1993

  Explanatory Notes Index of Churches