An ancient parish church, serving the township of Baddiley.
The district was affected by the following boundary change:
1930 April 1 — reduced when seven detached areas situated within the civil parishes of Burland, Faddiley and Brindley, together with the north-eastern portion of the parish (including Corner Farm, Baddiley Farm, Springelane Hall and Yewtree House) were transferred to Acton: St. Mary.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
C 1579-1990 ; M 1579-1980 ; B 1579-1991 — Cheshire Record Office (P 173)
C from 1991 ; M from 1980 ; B from 1991 — Church