BOLLINGTON CROSS: St. Oswald (Church of England)

Church History

Built in 1892 as a chapel to Bollington: St. John the Baptist, which it succeeded as the district church in 2004.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1908-2001 ; M 1937-1988 — Cheshire Record Office (P 184)
C from 2001 ; M from 1988 — Church
Microfilm CopiesC 1908-1964 ; M 1937-1954 — Cheshire Record Office ; Macclesfield Library
Copies and IndexesM 1937-1988 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1013)
NotesB — none

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches