- Sandbach: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Bradwall.
- Elworth: St. Peter (Church of England). The district church for part of Bradwall from 1847.
- Elworth, Mount Pleasant Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Founded in 1861, rebuilt in 1889.
- Bradwall, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1883.
- Elworth, Methodist Chapel, The Avenue. Built in 1912.
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Bradwall Green area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.
- 1883 March 25 — Gained detached part No. 2 of Kinderton cum Hulme (2 acres, pop. 0 in 1891)
- 1936 April 1 — Gained the hamlet of Higher Daleacre from Kinderton (43 acres, pop. 10 in 1931), and lost the village of Elworth to Sandbach (222 acres, pop. 1075 in 1931)
You can see the administrative areas in which Bradwall Green has been placed at times in the past.
Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bradwall Green to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ759635 (Lat/Lon: 53.168051, -2.361972), Bradwall Green which are provided by: