Bramhall, Baptist Chapel. The first chapel was built in 1856 at Woodford Road by the Baptist Union. It was replaced by a new building on the same site in 1993. Registers start in 1866. Registers of burials 1894-2000 and monumental inscriptions have been published by North Cheshire Family History Society.
Bramhall, Christian Bethel Church (Free Gospel). Built in 1866.
Bramhall, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Bramhall Lane South. Built in 1871.
Bramhall, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational). Built in 1902.