BREDBURY: St. Barnabas (Church of England)

Osborne Street

Church History

Built in 1949 as a chapel to Bredbury: St. Mark, which became a district church for part of the town of Bredbury on 18 May 1983.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original Registers C from 1949 ; M from 1976 — Church
Notes B — none

  Explanatory Notes Index of Churches