Brinnington Road/Northumberland Road
Opened in 1959 as a chapel to Bredbury: St. Mark. On 11 April 1963 it became the district church for Brinnington (previously served by Bredbury: St. Mark and Portwood: St. Paul).
On 23 June 1971 the district was united with that of Portwood: St. Paul to form the combined district of "Brinnington with Portwood".
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
||C 1959-2006 ; M 1965-2006 — Cheshire Record Office (P 339)
C from 2006 ; M from 2006 — Church
|Copies and Indexes
||M 1965-2006 — Cheshire BMD (ST:ST1)
||B — none