BICKERTON: Holy Trinity (Church of England)

Long Lane/Goldford Lane

Church History

Built in 1840 as a chapel to Malpas: St. Oswald. In 1843 it became the district church for the townships of Bickerton, Broxton, Bulkeley, Duckington, Egerton and Larkton (previously served by Malpas: St. Oswald).

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original Registers C 1847-1960 ; M 1868-1987 ; B 1847-1948 — Cheshire Record Office (P 227)
C from 1961 ; M from 1987 — Church
Microfilm Copies C 1847-1960 ; M 1868-1952 ; B 1847-1948 — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and Indexes M 1868-1973 — Cheshire BMD (CW:1011)
Bishop's Transcripts 1847, 1855-1910 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Record Office

  Explanatory Notes Index of Churches