- Astbury: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Buglawton.
- Buglawton: St. John the Evangelist(Church of England). Bult in 1840 as a chapel to Astbury: St. Mary. The district church for Buglawton from 1841.
- Buglawton, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Mill Street. Built in 1823.
- Key Green, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1821, rebuilt in 1845.
- Buglawton, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Dane-in-Shaw. Built in 1824, rebuilt in 1898, closed in 1973. Registers of marriages 1911-56 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Timbersbrook, Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Built in 1883, closed in 1969.
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Buglawton area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ873640 (Lat/Lon: 53.172941, -2.191462), Buglawton which are provided by: