- Astbury: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Buglawton.
- Buglawton: St. John the Evangelist(Church of England). Bult in 1840 as a chapel to Astbury: St. Mary. The district church for Buglawton from 1841.
- Buglawton, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Mill Street. Built in 1823.
- Key Green, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1821, rebuilt in 1845.
- Buglawton, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Dane-in-Shaw. Built in 1824, rebuilt in 1898, closed in 1973. Registers of marriages 1911-56 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Timbersbrook, Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Built in 1883, closed in 1969.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Buglawton area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of BUGLAWTON which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which BUGLAWTON has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ873640 (Lat/Lon: 53.172956, -2.191451), BUGLAWTON which are provided by: