MOSSLEY: Holy Trinity (Church of England)

Church History

In 1846 it became the district church for part of the township of Congleton (previously served by Congleton: St. Peter and Astbury: St. Mary).

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1845-1975 ; M 1848-1988 ; B 1845-1979 — Cheshire Record Office (P 206)
C from 1975 ; M from 1988 ; B from 1979 — Church
Microfilm CopiesC 1845-1886 — Cheshire Record Office
Bishop's Transcripts1857-58, 1871-11 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and IndexesCB 1845-1849 — copy registers held at Astbury: St. Mary
M 1848-1988 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1065)
Monumental InscriptionsPublished by the Family History Society of Cheshire (Congleton Group), 2003
NotesB 1845-1879 — includes notes on burials of cremated remains to 1992

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches