Jump to navigation
Founded in 1844 as a chapel to Eastham: St. Mary. On 28 March 1871 it became the district church for the townships of Netherpool and Overpool, and part of the township of Whitby (previously served by Eastham: St. Mary). It also included the chapels of Stanney Grange: St. Andrew, Whitby: St. Francis and Whitby: St. Thomas & All Saints.
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts