- Stockport, St. Mary and Cheadle, St. Mary (Church of England) were the ancient parish churches for Hazel Grove.
- High Lane, St. Thomas (Church of England). The district church for part of Hazel Grove from 1860.
- Norbury, St. Thomas (Church of England). The district church for most of Hazel Grove from 1878.
- Hazel Grove: St. Peter (Roman Catholic). Opened in 1897.
- Hazel Grove (Bullock Smithy), Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Founded in 1788. Registers 1794-1837 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Hazel Grove, Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Built in 1849 in Commercial Lane, rebuilt in 1896 in London Road.
- Hazel Grove, Methodist Chapel (Free). Built in 1856, rebuilt in 1877.
- Hazel Grove, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1885.
- Hazel Grove, United Reformed Church (Congregational/Independent). Built in 1827, sometimes listed as Ebenezer Chapel. Registers 1829-1956 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
See also Bosden, Bramhall, Norbury, Offerton, Torkington and Woodford.
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Hazel Grove area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.