- Frodsham: St. Lawrence (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Helsby.
- Helsby: St. Paul (Church of England). Built in 1870 as a chapel to Frodsham: St. Lawrence, becoming the district church for Helsby in 1875.
- Helsby, St. Mary Magdalene (Roman Catholic), Upper Rake Lane. Built in 1961.
- Helsby, Methodist (Trinity) Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1853, closed in 1960. Registers of marriages 1931-58 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Helsby, Methodist (Zion/Central) Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1858.
- Helsby, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), The Avenue. Built in 1902, closed in 1965.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Helsby area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of HELSBY which are provided by:
- 1936 April 1 — Gained part of Alvanley (34 acres, pop. 22 in 1931)
- 1988 April 1 — Gained part of Frodsham
You can see the
administrative areas in which HELSBY has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ488754 (Lat/Lon: 53.2731, -2.769219), HELSBY which are provided by: