HIGH LEGH: St. Mary (Church of England)

Church History

Founded in 1884 as a chapel to Rostherne: St. Mary. Transferred to High Legh: St. John in 1973.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1884-1957 — Cheshire Record Office (P 324)
C from 1957 ; M from 1966 — Church
Microfilm CopiesC 1884-1957 — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and IndexesC 1884-1956 — transcript held at Rostherne: St. Mary

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches