Hooton Hall (18th century-1849) ; Chester Road (from 1879).
A domestic Roman Catholic chapel was maintained by the Stanley family at Hooton Hall from at least 1701, until the hall was sold in 1849. The congregation then attended mass at Puddington: St. Mary, until services re-commenced in temporary premises in 1865. St. Mary's church opened in 1879, when the dedication was changed from St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception to St. Mary of the Angels.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; Conf = Confirmations