West Kirby: St. Bridget (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the townships of Grange, Great Meols, Hoose, Little Meols and West Kirby
Hoylake: Holy Trinity. Built in 1834 as a chapel to West Kirby: St. Bridget, becoming the district church for Great Meols, Hoose, and Little Meols, and parts of the townships of Grange and Newton cum Larton in 1860.
West Kirby, St. Agnes, Darmands Green (Roman Catholic). Founded in 1897
Hoylake, St. Catherie & St. Martina (Roman Catholic), Birkenhead Road. Founded in 1928.
West Kirby, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Eaton Road. Built in 1880, closed in 1963.
Hoylake, Methodist (St. Luke's) Chapel (Wesleyan). Founded in 1884 in Market Street, moved 1898 to Alderley Road. The present chapel was opened in 1906. Registers of baptisms 1884-1948 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
Hoose, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1886.
Hoylake, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1905.
Newton, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1914, closed in 1972.
Hoylake, Presbyterian Church, Station Road. Built in 1874, rebuilt in 1906, closed in 1987.
West Kirby, Presbyterian Church, Meols Drive. Founded in 1890.
West Kirby, Presbyterian Church (Welsh), Grange Road. Founded in 1892.
Great Meols, Presbyterian Church, Alderley Road. Built in 1905.
Hoylake, Friends' Meeting House (Quakers). Founded in 1898.
West Kirby, Unitarian (Free) Chapel. Built in 1910 in Grange Road, rebuilt in 1928 in Brookfield Gardens. Registers of marriages 1938-1950 and baptisms 1950-1953 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
Hoylake, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational). Built in 1906.