KNUTSFORD: St. Vincent de Paul (Roman Catholic)

Tatton Street

Church History

Founded in 1851 as a mission to Altrincham: St. Vincent de Paul. The first church opened in Queen Street in 1866, and this was replaced by the present building in 1983.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; Conf = Confirmations

Original RegistersC 1861-1960; M 1869-1949; B 1766-1961 — Cheshire Record Office (ERC 24)
Microfilm CopiesC 1861-1960; M 1869-1949; B 1766-1961— Cheshire Record Office ; Knutsford Library
Copies and IndexesM 1981-1995 — Cheshire BMD (CE:2106)
NotesConf 1866-1958 — Cheshire Record Office (ERC 24)

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches