LEFTWICH: Farm of the Good Shepherd (Church of England)

Ellesmere Road.

Church History

Built in 1952 as a chapel to Davenham: St. Wilfrid. Closed in 2006.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1953-1970 — Cheshire Record Office (P 6)
C from 1979 — held at Davenham: St. Wilfrid

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches