- Prestbury: St. Peter (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Lower Withington.
- Lower Withington, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1808. Registers 1808-1837 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Lower Withington, Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Built in 1870, closed in 1957. Registers 1941-1954 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
See also Old Withington.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Lower Withington area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of LOWER WITHINGTON which are provided by:
- 1936 April 1 — Abolished and incorporated into Withington (2393 acres, pop. 531 in 1931)
- 1978 August 1 — Re-created by renaming Withington.
You can see the
administrative areas in which LOWER WITHINGTON has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ814697 (Lat/Lon: 53.224017, -2.280049), LOWER WITHINGTON which are provided by: