- Rostherne: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Millington.
- Bollington: Holy Trinity (Church of England). The district church for part of Millington from 1869.
- Millington, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1854.
- Bucklow Hill, Baptist Church. Built in 1750.
- Bucklow Hill, United Reform Church (Independent/Congregational). Built in 1828.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Rostherne area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of MILLINGTON which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which MILLINGTON has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ743835 (Lat/Lon: 53.347761, -2.387513), MILLINGTON which are provided by: