- Nantwich: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Nantwich.
- Barony: All Saints (Church of England). A chapel to Nantwich: St. Mary. Closed in 1971.
- Nantwich: St. Anne (Roman Catholic). Founded in 1832.
- Nantwich, Friends' Meeting House, Pillory Street. Founded in 17th century, closed in 1928. Registers 1776-1837 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Nantwich, Baptist Union Chapel, Market Street. Founded in 1653, rebuilt in 1873.
- Nantwich, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Hospital Street. Built in 1808. Registers 1819-1837 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Nantwich, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Welsh Row. Built in 1840.
- Nantwich, Ebenezer Methodist Chapel (Free), Castle Street. Built in 1857, closed in 1908.
- Nantwich, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Broad Lane. Built in 1864.
- Nantwich, Wood Memorial Methodist Chapel (Primitive), The Barony. Built in 1881, closed in 1965. Registers 1920-1965 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Nantwich, Methodist Church, Pillary Street. Built in 1908, closed in 1966. Registers 1913-1965 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Nantwich, Unitarian Chapel, Hospital Street. Built in 1672, rebuilt in 1830. Records of baptisms 1894-1953, marriages 1896-1925 and deaths 1893-1925 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Nantwich, Unitarian Chapel (Baptist), Barker Street. Founded in 1700.
- Nantwich, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational), Church Lane/Monks Lane. Founded in 1780, Built in 1842. Records of births/baptisms 1813-1955, marriages 1856-1934 and burials 1800-1905 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Nantwich area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.