Founded in 1851 as a chapel to Astbury: St. Mary, becoming the district church for the township of Odd Rode in 1860.. The boundaries of "The District of Odd Rode" were described in the London Gazette of 30 October 1860:
" All that part of the parish of Astbury, in the county and diocese of Chester wherein the present incumbent of such parish now possesses the exclusive cure of souls, which is comprised within the township of Odd Rode."
The district includes the chapel of Odd Rode: St. Luke.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts