MARTHALL: All Saints (Church of England)

Church History

In 1840 it became the district church for the townships of Marthall and Ollerton (previously served by Over Peover: St. Lawrence and Knutsford: St. John the Baptist).

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1839-2005 ; M 1866-2005 ; B 1843-1990 — Cheshire Record Office (P 198)
C from 2005 ; M from 2005 ; B from 1990 — Church
Bishop's Transcripts1839-81, 1885, 1887, 1889-92 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Record Office
1839-1879 (microfilmed) — Family History Society of Cheshire
Copies and IndexesC 1839-1947 ; M 1866-1946 ; B 1843-1947 (transcript by A. Dale) — Cheshire Record Office
M 1866-2005 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1061)

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches